01 June 2011

ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL: The Movie [Summer 2011]


With the growing popularity, year after year of UMF, the organization has decided to release a movie/documentary detailing this years event. Something to look forward to if youve never been.
Having gone for the first time myself this year, I must say it is quite the experience, but not for just anyone. I found myself enjoying the music and the production value, but was not able to stick around for long periods of time. This preview does a good job of NOT showing you how dirty the actual event is on the grounds.

I would expect a wide range of DJ/EDM/Festival Videos to begin to emerge after the success of the Justice documentary from a few years ago, along with The Swedish House Mafia: Take One from late last year.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More